Thursday, November 25, 2010

"Critters 3" Original Video Poster. "You are what they eat!" As much as I like the more or less continuing saga that is "Critters," this movie is just awful. The Critters hitch a ride on a camper and end up in a poor neighborhood tenement apartment building. Why is the third sequel always the worst? *AHEM* "Spiderman 3 - The Musical." Anyway, this is Leonardo DiCaprio's film debut, and I can't decide if that's good or bad. I've always wondered what an actor would say if you ran up to them and said "Leonardo DiCaprio? Hey, you were in Critters 3! Can I have your autograph?!" Ha ha. But, back to the poster: I love the art. If you look closely, you can see it's a really well-done painting. Sort of like Critters Do NY. Here's the trailer. From 1991.

No comments:

Post a Comment